Pittsburgh Career Connector
On the Job Details Page you can Apply, Email, Save, or Print the job.
Career Connector Job ID: 40402
2/8/2013 9:53:37 AM
|Medical, Dental, 401K|
Biotechnology & Laboratory / General Research
Applications, Technology, Scientist, Engineering, Biology, Materials Science, Physics
Medical, Dental, 401K
E. A. Fischione Instruments, Inc., located in Export, PA, has provided advanced microscopy and nanotechnology instrumentation to the worldwide scientific community for more than 45 years. In support of its ongoing growth, the company is seeking candidates for the Application Scientist position. This individual will be responsible for full customer support of all product lines to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Develop an acute knowledge of both Fischione’s and TVIPS’ products as well as competitive devices and techniques
• Participate in sales calls and trade shows
• Perform advanced product demonstrations
• Full customer field support including installations and troubleshooting issues
• Ensure products meet operating specifications, perform documented service, manage scheduling and logistics
• Maintain microscopy facilities including procedures, documentation and equipment performance
• Perform original research, publish in peer-reviewed journals and participate in technical conferences
• Create and ensure technical accuracy of corporate literature or publications
• Collaborate with Fischione end users
• Ph.D. In Physics, Engineering, Materials Science, Biology or a related subject
• Strong transmission electron microscopy (TEM) experience for various life and physical science applications
• Experience with TEM camera technology, digital imaging and electron tomography a plus
• 25%-40% travel both domestic and international
If you possess the experience and competencies to be successful in this position, then we would like to meet you. Mail your resume and cover letter to PO Box 1904, Cranberry Twp, PA 16066 or email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Application Scientist in the subject line.