Resource Engineer (Gamma) Jobs in Portland, Oregon
Resource Engineer (Gamma)
NSTAR Global Services
A Company of the M+W Group
NSTAR Global Services, a company of the M+W Group, is celebrating 10 years of continued growth and success. We are pleased to announce that the expansion of our services offerings is accompanied by an increased investment in our most valuable resource – our people.
Job Title: Resource Engineer (Novellus Gamma)
Previous experience as a Field Service Engineer or Customer Engineer is a plus, but will also consider Equipment Engineers or Maintenance Technicians for some positions.
NSTAR Global Services is searching for experienced Novellus Gamma Field Service Engineers to perform equipment startups in Taiwan. Candidates should have prior startup experience on 300mm Novellus Gamma systems and have past experience starting up this system on their own or in a lead role.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Proficient on Novellus 300mm Gamma by completing repairs, installs, maintenance, or other assigned tasks while actively responding to FAB issues with limited support or assistance.
- Ability to effectively use hand tools, meters, scopes, and other pertinent specialized equipment.
- Well developed technical communication skills, as well as strong and effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to understand customer process and assume responsibility for customer satisfaction.
- Flexibility to work on shifts (8 to 12 hours), overtime, stand-by, on-call, holidays, etc when required.
The physical demands described below are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Strong manual dexterity and ability to lift, pull or push objects weighing up to 50lbs.
- Ability to work in constrictive attire and sit or stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Strong hand to eye coordination.
- Ability to work at elevated heights (i.e. on ladders, stools or other assistive devices).
- Ability to work in confined spaces.
Other Desired Qualifications:
- Ability to travel nationally as well as internationally
- Valid passport or ability to obtain a passport immediately
- Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to pass a background and drug screen.
Computer Skills: Basic Microsoft Windows and Office knowledge
Why work for NSTAR?
- Work on assignments all over the world, or right in your hometown
- Short-term & Long-term assignments, temp-to-perm, and permanent positions available
- NSTAR partners with the top OEM’s in the Semiconductor Industry
- NSTAR arranges and provides travel expenses for employees while traveling on assignment
- We offer competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits, overtime pay, vacation days, sick leave, and paid holidays.
For the last decade NSTAR, has been the leading service provider to the semiconductor OEMs for equipment installations, maintenance and decommissioning with over 275 field service engineers and technicians. Being part of the M+W family allows us to expand service offerings to adjacent high-tech manufacturing industries around the world. Through new relationships and challenging projects, we develop our people — who transform complex and creative ideas into reality, every day. We support you to reach your greatest career goals through continued professional development, a positive work life balance, a healthy benefits package, and undeniably cool projects. As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to manage the ever-changing landscape of technology and how it’s used worldwide. From high-density data centers to nanotechnology manufacturing, our clients rely on the knowledge and skill of our people to turn complex problems into innovative solutions. If you are looking forward to work that has real impact, then you have come to the right place.
TO APPLY, Click Here .
ALL information provided to NSTAR will be kept confidential, unless expressed permission is given by you.
If you know someone else who might be interested, please send this information along, or refer someone at http://www.nstarglobalservices.com/index.php/special/refer-an-employee/
Check out our website at www.nstarglobalservices.com ,
and browse for more open jobs at http://www.nstarglobalservices.com/index.php/job-seekers/open-jobs/
At NSTAR, we deeply believe in treating our clients and job seekers with the highest level of customer service and respect. Our core values are the basis for our business, and clearly indicate our superior commitment to our customers, and our community.
Founded in 2001, NSTAR Global Services has a decade of experience providing technical services and staffing solutions to companies around the world in a variety of high-tech industries. We offer a long list of flexible and customized service and staffing solutions to our customers, including OEM Partner Services, Project Services, Training, Outplacement Services, Staffing, and much more!