- Employer: Nanotechnology, Hitachi Chemical Research Center, Inc.
- Location: Irvine, CA, United States
- Posted: Jun 17, 2011 Expires: Jun 30, 2011
- Hitachi Chemical Research Center, Inc. (HCR) is a research and development company directed towards novel technology platforms and related bio or bio mimetic materials for life sciences. HCR is a subsidiary of Hitachi Chemical Company, Ltd., a chemical manufacturer producing innovative technologies in the areas of Electronics Related, Automotive Related and Advanced Performance Products.
HCR is hiring a Research Scientist with a degree in biochemistry with a strong background in polymers science and polymer synthesis. The researcher will be joining a research team that is developing polymer based sensors and OPV materials. We are looking for a candidate with the following qualifications:
- A PhD
- Demonstrated scientific creativity and technical proficiency in his/her field as evidenced by publications in top tiered journals and presentations of work at relevant scientific conferences.
- Advanced problem solving skills, excellent communication skills and sound scientific judgment of complex issues.
- Background working on a multi-disciplinary research project.
HCR, located in Irvine, CA offers competitive benefits and salary.
- To apply:
- Interested candidates can email resumes to Ms. Lisa Osborn at email@example.com