Please Read: TWO (2) distinct positions available–email resumes to:
firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidate MUST INDICATE which support area they are applying for (SEM or TEM technology).
Hitachi High Technologies America Inc.’s Nanotechnology Division based in the Gaithersburg, MD office is looking for both a SEM Applications Engineer and a TEM Applictions Engineer to support Nanotechnology Division products.
Responsible for the Product support of for all NSD sales activities. Will work closely with the Sales staff for product demonstrations, applications work and general sales activities. Must be capable of providing high quality equipment demonstrations, customer and application support and customer/FSE training. Responsible for the maintenance of the demonstration instrumentation. Must provide guidance and mentor of junior level Application Engineers. Work closely with Tokyo and factory personnel. Management of demonstration lab equipment. Monitor, track and report activities.
- · Product demonstrations and applications training to customer base
- · Product demonstration and applications training of OEM products (EDX, EBSP, WDX)
- · Product applications support for Sales and Customers
- · Manage and maintain demonstration and laboratory equipment
- · Interface with OEM vendors
- · Interface with Tokyo
- · Interface with factory Design Team
- · Support shows and Events Program
- · Generate applications data and promotional literature
- · Provide customer application and training support
- · Weekly and monthly activity reports
- · Provide and promote customer satisfaction
- · BS Degree in Material or Biological Sciences or equivalent
- · Electron Microscopy operation
- · 4 to 6 years Electron Microscopy experience
- · 2 to 4 years analytical techniques
- · Proficient with OEM analytical equipment
- · Proficient with Windows Office products
- · Ability to quickly transport from location to location (i.e., air, car, etc.) with or without accommodations.
- · Hand-eye coordination at a level to support activities with very fine (delicate) to large, leveraged type items with or without accommodations.
- · Ability to communicate and receive communication via telephone and PC with or without accommodations.
- · Ability to drive an automobile and ability to hear audible noises.
Contact to apply: email resume to: email@example.com and indicate which position (SEM or TEM applications) you are applying to.
5100 Franklin Drive
Pleasanton, CA 94588