Seagate delivers advanced digital storage solutions to meet the needs of today’s consumers and tomorrow’s applications. Through technology, leadership and innovation, Seagate continues to help individuals and businesses maximize the potential of their digital content in an ever-evolving, on-demand world.
Are you an engineering student seeking an exciting Internship opportunity for Summer 2013? The internship is located at our R&D Facility in Fremont, CA and reports to the Managing Principle Engineer for the Development Organization. As an Intern for this group, you will:
- Be familiar with nanofabrication processes (lithography, nanoimprint, etch, deposition)
- Be familiar with characterization methods and tools (SEM, AFM, OCD).
- Skills and knowledge in nano-patterning processes such as RIE, IBE, NIL, ALD, PECVD.
- Currently enrolled in a Master’s degree program.
- Knowledge in magnetic storage is a plus.
Our culture is focused on our Corporate Values –People, Customer Success, Excellence, Innovation, Teamwork, Openness, Social Responsibility and Sustained Profitability. Join a worldwide team of talented, collaborative, innovative people who thrive in a work environment where people can share knowledge and learn from one another. You won’t find a more exciting place to build your career and challenge yourself. Accept the challenge and Go where innovation leads…Join Seagate. Apply now! Seagate is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer