- Job Role: Biology, Biomedical Engineering, Cell Biology, Developmental Biology, Molecular Biology, Nanotechnology, Neuroscience, Stem Cell, Pathology, Microbiology
- Job Hours: Full-Time
- Sector: Industry
- Location: South East
- Company: Hudson Shribman
- Salary: c30-35k
- Job reference: AF/015545
- Posted Date: 26 July 2010 17:25:05
Project Manager Cell Manufacturing 30-35k
South East AF/015545
A Project Manager in Cell Manufacturing is urgently required by a key scientific organisation The role will involve developing cell manufacturing processes working with GMP manufacturing and cell bank release testing contractors to deliver cell therapy products for distribution and use in clinical trials.
• Develop and test cell manufacturing protocols in house and by collaboration.
• Manage projects involving technical transfer of cell manufacturing protocols to external GMP Contract Manufacturing Organisations.
• Review and approve manufacturing batch records
• Ensure regulatory compliance of manufacturing processes
• Write regulatory reports in support of manufacturing processes and change controls and in response to deviations and non conformances.
• Manage cell bank release testing programmes for GMP manufactured cell banks
• Undertake technical review and revision of GLP/GMP cell bank release testing protocols and reports
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
The successful candidate should hold a PhD or equivalent and have extensive tissue culture experience, preferably in a pharma/biotech or CMO setting, and knowledge of GMP/GLP. The post holder will be highly motivated, have excellent interpersonal skills, an eye for detail and demonstrate a thorough approach to Quality Assurance.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please contact Alison Fisher AF/015545, outlining your particular skills and experience and their relevance to this post. Please call on 020 7421 5200, or reply via email, entering the job title and reference code in the subject field to firstname.lastname@example.org
For up to date career opportunities please visit www.hs-scientific.co.uk
Due to a high volume of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you are not contacted within seven days of submitting your CV please assume that your application will not be taken further. If you wish to receive feedback to obtain why your application was unsuccessful please use the contact details provided on the advert.