Multidisciplinary Scientist – Biosensors, Microfluidics, Nanotechnologies, DNA analysis
£30,000 – 50,000 + excellent benefits
A Europe’s leading technology development company is seeking a Multidisciplinary Scientists to join the Medical Technologies Group and support the development of innovative sensing and technologies for biotechnological and medical applications. Multidisciplinary Scientist will make a solid contribution to a group with core business in diagnostics, bio-instrumentation and surgical technology.
Commutable Locations: London, Cambridge, Luton, Essex, Milton Keynes
Multidisciplinary Scientist Key Responsibilities:
- engage in technically and commercially stretching environment
- contribute to and lead technically demanding medical technology projects
- support development of innovative systems and technologies for biotechnological and medical applications
Multidisciplinary Scientist Qualification and Experience:
- 1st or 2.1 class degree in a relevant scientific / technical discipline (physics, engineering, biomedical science, chemistry, materials)
- focus on system development
- excellent communication and presentation skills
- a good mixture of analytical, experimental and creative capabilities
You will have experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Diagnostic device development – Biosensors
- DNA Analysis (molecular diagnostic devices)
- Point of care systems
- Application of nanotechnologies
- Implantable devices
- Bioprocess system development – Novel bio-analytical tools
- Development of disposables
- Process Modelling
Are you an Scientist with a biotechnological and medical applications experience and looking for a new exciting opportunity? You don’t need to look further.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call Mira on 01923 224481.