Brief Job Description:
Energenics Europe Ltd are seeking an experienced Development Chemist to work on nanomaterial systems with a focus on process development and subsequent scale up to commercial production.
- To prepare, disperse and formulate developmental products.
- To analyse and characterise experimental samples.
- To undertake process development and subsequent scale up to commercial production
- To provide technical reports and presentations to internal/external sponsors
- To provide technical support when required
Qualification and Experience Required:
- The successful candidate is likely to have a degree qualification in Chemistry, Polymer Chemistry, Materials Science or Nanotechnology.
- Industrial laboratory experience in a commercial organisation, preferably in the field of nanomaterials, fuel additives, coatings, inks, polymers, or other speciality chemicals.
- A track record of having taken lab scale preparations through to commercial production
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Resourcefulness and self-motivation
- Team player able to work as a member of development and commercialisation teams
- Familiarity with:
- Inorganic and organic chemistry
- Particle dispersions/colloidal systems/emulsions
- Writing technical reports and presentations
- Computer literacy – Microsoft Office
Salary negotiable depending on experience. Opportunity available immediately. Applications/CVs invited directly from suitable candidates.