•To work on nanoscale photonics/plasmonics and their optoelectronic applications
•PhD Degree in Solid State Physics, Optics, Optoelectronics
•Familiar with advanced optical characterization techniques would be preferred
•Added advantages are given to candidates with the following backgrounds:
- Semiconductor optoelectronics and photonics
- Nanostructure Photonics and Plasmonics
- Optical spectral analysis and simulation based upon Plasmonics
- Photoluminescense and Raman spectral analysis based on semiconducting nanostructures
- To apply:
- Interested applicants please send detailed CV to email@example.com
- The Institute of Microelectronics (IME) is a member of the Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR). Established in 1991 and ISO-9001 certified, IME’s mission is to increase value-add to the electronics industry in Singapore by engaging in relevant R&D in strategic fields of microelectronics; supporting and partnering the electronics industry; and developing skilled R&D personnel.
R&D at IME covers the semiconductor technology chain, viz integrated circuit design, wafer fabrication process technology, packaging and assembly, and reliability testing and analysis.
For more information, please visit our website at http://www.ime.a-star.edu.sg