The Process Engineer position will report to the Development Director. The position is focused on the research, development and introduction of MEMS technology. The position is located in Greenock, Scotland and will interface with other departments in the organization both locally and with our (US) California based groups. There will also be opportunities within academic and research institute collaborative projects.
The candidate will be responsible but not limited to:
- Unit process development
- Process integration
- Process characterization
- Setting up and maintaining process controls
- Defining and sourcing new equipment as required
- Transferring the process to manufacturing
- Documenting and reporting results on a regular basis
- Interfacing to Academic research organizations where appropriate
- Training will be provided where and when required.
7 years with MS or equivalent; 4 years with Ph.D. or equivalent. The successful candidate will have experience in MEMS processing. Standard MEMS techniques such as release layer processing will be useful as well as experience in any of the following: ALD, electroplating, magnetic, materials science, LIGA, SU8. Industrial experience is preferred but not essential.
Please apply here: