University of Hyderabad Centre for Nanotechnology
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for the post of Technical Assistant (Two) on temporary basis in the Centre for Nanotechnology.
- Job Description: The job would involve maintenance and operation of sophisticated instrumentation, management of the facility or other works assigned from time to time by the School-level Coordinator.
- Tenure: The posts are provisionally for one year with a possibility of extension depending on the suitability of the candidates and continuation of the project.
- Essential Qualifications: Master of Science degree in any of the following subjects: Physics, Electronics, Chemistry, Microbiology, Biochemistry, and Biotechnology.
- Desirable: Working in a research laboratory and experience in taking care of laboratory/sophisticated equipments.
- Salary: Minimum of Rs.8,500/- per month (consolidated). Higher salary may be given in case of deserving candidates.
- Age Limit: 30 Years.
The candidates should bring all original certificates of educational qualifications (from SSC onwards), experience and copies duly attested at the time of attending the interview.
No TA/DA would be paid for attending the interview.
Last date for the receipt of the filled-in application is 15 November, 2010.
Application should be sent to
Prof SN Kaul
Coordinator, Centre for Nanotechnology
University of Hyderabad
Monday, November 15, 2010