5 – 6 Apr, 2011
Looking to understand what nanotechnology means for you? Need to understand how and why nanotechnology can improve your products, process and may even cut costs? Interested in learning about the latest applications and trends in top-down fabrication and bottom-up assembly techniques? Then NanoManufacturing Conference and Exhibits is for you! This conference will highlight the current, near-term, and future applications of nanotechnology and how they are transforming the way we manufacture products. Peer networking, information sharing, and technology exchange among the world’s nanomanufacturing leaders will be a key feature of the event.
Attend the NanoManufacturing Conference & Exhibits to:
• Discover the latest nanomanufacturing applications and trends in top-down fabrication and bottom-up assembly
• Investigate ways you can integrate nanomanufacturing into your products
• Understand high throughput, low cost processing
• Explore nano methods used in other applications that can be used for your
• Network with experts and manufacturers from different industries including sensors, catalytics, medical/bio, aerospace/defense, and coatings
• Explore the closing gap between nanomanufacturing and micromanufacturing
If you are interested in using and connecting with the pace of innovation, development and advantages nanomanufacturing can offer, this is your “must attend” event.
Effective solutions to real world problems will be shared along with the latest cutting-edge technology in the industry. Meet with experts and peers during the networking reception and exhibits — bring your challenges and get ready for solutions!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
If you are interested in learning more about micromanufacturing technology, you need to attend this event. Participants will benefit from the technology updates and networking opportunities available. This includes:
• manufacturing directors
• manufacturing managers
• new product and process development engineers
• machining specialists
• molding specialists
• quality engineers
• manufacturing engineers
• project engineers
• design engineers
• anyone working in micromanufacturing
If you would like to know more information about this event, please visit http://www.sme.org/cgi-bin/get-event.pl?–001989-000007-nhome–SME-