Microtech Conference & Expo 2010
Anaheim Convention Center
June 21-24, 2010
Microtech 2010 Conference and Expo, June 21-24 in Anaheim CA, held jointly with the Nanotech 2010 & Cleantech 2010, with over 3,000 technology leaders bridging commercialization between academia, investment, government and industry.
Program Highlights Include:
* Corporate Partnering Presentations by Lockheed Martin, P&G, Medtronic, Merck, GE Healthcare, Eastman Kodak, Toray Industries, Fuji Electric, Sanyo, Omron, Honda, Applied Materials, BP, Chevron, BASF, IBM, Samsung, Panasonic, Siemens, Hitachi
* Micro Technology Commercialization – Yole Special Symposia: Baolab, SITime, Wispry, Microlyne, Sand 9, Mikrotechnik, Nextreme, TranSiC, Microvision, AM Fitzgerald, Bartels
* MEMS-Based Systems Solutions & Integration – Roger Grace Special Symposia: Triad Semiconductor, Fraunhofer, ATK GASL, SoftMEMS, ST Microelectronics, Touch Microsystems, Hillcrest Labs, Movea, Cascade, MEMUNITY, Acutronic
Exhibit & Showcase
* Exhibit at the joint Microtech, Nanotech & Cleantech Expo and place your company in front of multi-sector industrial customers from around the globe.
* Micro TechConnect Innovation Showcase, Submit today to secure your table-top display and connect with leading corporate developers, investors and development partners. (deadline: May 15)
Special sessions include:
* MEMS-Based Systems Solutions & Integration – Roger Grace Special Symposia
* Nano Electronics & Photonics – Texas Instruments & UT Program
* Inkjet Design & Fab – FUJIFILM Dimatix Program
* Bio Sensors, Diagnostics & Imaging Special Symposia
* Micro & Nano Fab – Special Symposia
* Micro Power, PV & Storage – Special Symposia
* MEMS & NEMS Modeling & Design – Special Symposia
* Micro TechConnect Ventures Investment & Partnering Forum
MEMS Investor Journal readers receive $100 off of registration when they use the code MIJVIP. Register here now to join us from June 21-24 in Anaheim, California.
Please direct questions, including media inquiries, to Laura Benold, email@example.com.