- Employer: Ulsan National Institute of Science and Technology
- Location: Ulsan, Korea, Republic of
- Posted: Dec 23, 2010 Expires: Feb 28, 2011
- A postdoctoral fellow position is available at the School of Urban and Environmental Engineering/School of Nano-Bio and Chemical Engineering, Ulsan National Institute of Science and Technology (UNIST), South Korea (Find information about UNIST on www.unist.ac.kr).
Work experiences with synthesis of metal or metal oxide nanoparticles or porous materials and their characterization are required. Peer-reviewed publications on material science and engineering are desirable. The postdoc will work in interdisciplinary research projects focused on environmental applications of nanotechnology. Approx. salary for this position is: $24,000 – $27,000/year plus incentive and, medical and retirement benefits (The appointment will initially be for 1 year, but is extendable should satisfactory progress be made). Please send your CV and the contact details of at least 2 scientific referees to: email@example.com
- To apply:
- Contact at firstname.lastname@example.org