At PPG, our business includes a spectrum of products and services, built on innovation and technology, that comprise every day life in aerospace, automotive, construction and chemicals industries.
Our diversity of businesses provide a spectrum of opportunities for you to work in an endless variety of disciplines.
PPG is a place where you can unlock your potential: our company structure provides you with the advantage of a large company but the flexibility and entrepreneurial spirit of a small company where you can really make the difference.
PPG is launching the new:
YOUNG GRADUATE PROGRAM
UNLOCK YOUR POTENTIAL @ PPG
for its Refinish Research & Development Laboratories in Milano.
We are looking for a new young graduate in chemistry, industrial chemistry, chemical and materials engineering.
We are looking for candidates with the following qualifications and skills:
- Master/Bachelor’s degree in chemistry, industrial chemistry, chemical and materials Engineering
- 25-30 years old
- Fluent English (both written and spoken) is essential
- Analytical and high PC skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good empathy with laboratory teams to ensure good implementation, strong influencing and
networking with other plants and laboratories
- Willing to learn in an European and multinational context
- We will prefer students with studies/thesis on Nanotechnology matters
Our commitment to doing things right and doing the right things ensure that you can be proud of the difference you make.