Andy Chen has invited you to the event ‘SNEC 5th (2011) International Photovoltaic Power Generation Conference & Exhibition’ on Korea Business Central!
Welcome to SNEC 5th (2011) International Photovoltaic Power Generation Conference & Eexhibition
Event Description | 이벤트 설명:
Upon the previous success of four SNEC events, Shanghai New Energy Industry Association (SNEIA) plans to hold SNEC 5th (2011) International Photovoltaic Power Generation Conference & Exhibition [SNEC (2011) PV POWER EXPO] from February 22 to 24, 2011 at Shanghai New International Expo Center (SNIEC), China.
Let’s gear up for the new era of solar energy with best exhibits, wonderful design, warm reception and high-quality service!
Move-in Dates: Feb. 19, 2011 (13:00-17:00)
Feb. 20-21, 2011 (9:00-17:00)
Show Dates: Feb. 22-24, 2011 (9:00-17:00)
Move-out Date: Feb. 24, 2011 (15:00-17:00)
● Production Equipment: Solar Ingot/Wafer/Cell/Panel/Thin-Film Panel Production Equipment
Companies that manufacture equipments used to make solar ingots/blocks, wafers, cells or panels (/modules), including:
Ingot/Block Production Equipment: turnkey systems, casting/solidification equipment, crucibles equipment, pullers and other related;
Wafer Production Equipment: turnkey systems, cutting equipment, cleaning equipment, inspecting equipment, and other related;
Cell Production Equipment: turnkey systems, etching equipment, cleaning equipment, diffusion equipment, coating/deposition, screen printers, other furnaces, testers & sorters, and other related;
Panel Production Equipment: turnkey systems, testers, glass washing equipment, tabbers/stringers, laminators and other related;
Thin-Film Panel Production Equipment: amorphous silicon cells, CIS/CIGS, CdTe and DSSC;
Production Technical and Research Equipment.
● Solar Cells/Panels (PV Modules): Solar Cells Manufacturers, Solar Panels (/Modules) Manufacturers, PV Module Installers, Agents, Dealers and Distributors, CPV and Others
Companies that manufacture solar cells/panels (/modules), including the companies that simply sell or distribute solar cells/panels (/modules) and the companies using OEM/ODM.
● Components: Batteries, Chargers, Controllers, Converters, Data Logger, Inverters, Monitors, Mounting Systems, Trackers, Others
Companies that supply products (apart from solar panels/modules) required for a functioning grid-connected or off-grid solar power system.
● Solar Materials: Silicon Materials, Ingots/Blocks, Wafers, Glass, Film, Others
Companies that supply materials required for the manufacture of solar cells, solar panels (/modules), etc.
● Solar Products: Lighting Products, Power Systems, Mobile Chargers, Water Pumps, Solar Houseware, Other Solar Products
Companies that manufacture products that use solar products or panels.
● PV Projects and System Integrators: PV system integrators, solar power air conditioner system, rural PV power generation system, solar power measurement and control system, solar power warming system projects, PV projects programs control, engineering control and software system.
Companies that design and sell complete photovoltaic systems in buildings (panels installed on buildings) or in solar power plants, and companies that install panels/modules.
•Standard Booth (3m×3m)
Price: USD3,200/booth; USD2,800/booth (for SNEIA/EPIA members)
Basic Facilities: one information counter, two folding chairs, one wastepaper basket, two name card registers, one 220V/500W/10A power socket, two spotlights, one header board and carpet inside of the booth.
•Indoor Raw Space (≥36m2, Hall Management Fee included)
Price: USD320/m2; USD280/m2 (for SNEIA/EPIA members)
See more details and RSVP on Korea Business Central: http://www.koreabusinesscentral.com/main/authorization/signUp?target=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.koreabusinesscentral.com%2Fevents%2Fevent%2Fshow%3Fid%3D3463326%253AEvent%253A9961%26xgi%3D0zOoCjTZh5WFWk%26xg_source%3Dmsg_invite_event%26xgkc%3D1&emailAddress=johnt%40nanovip.com