Experience:3 – 5 Years
Compensation:Market salary commensurate with experience
Education:UG – B.Sc – Electronics, Physics,B.Tech/B.E. – Electrical, Electronics/Telecomunication PG – M.Sc – Electronics, Physics,M.Tech – Electrical, Electronics/Telecomunication
Functional Area:Engineering Design, R&D
Posted Date:02 Jul
Desired Candidate Profile
- A Masters degree (Ph.D. desirable) in Physics/Electronics with 3-5 Years of experience in R&D and developing new products
- Experience in the areas of radar detection, signal processing, spectrometry, and materials characterization
- Experience with various software packages including Microsoft Word, Microsoft Project, Access, and Excel is required.
- Good written and verbal communication skills. Fluent in English, both written and verbal.
- Excellent people skills and team oriented.
• Applies fundamental concepts, practices and procedures in the following fields: physics, spectrocscopy, radar detection, electromagnetism, signal processing, and material characterization.
• Uses scientific knowledge to evaluate, design and test concepts in radar detection, spectroscopy, electromagnetism, signal processing and material characterization, .
• Responsible for technical problem solving, data analysis, documentation of laboratory procedures and results, writing progress and final reports.
• Responsible for conceptually integrating hardware systems and identifying and working with vendors to implement them.
• Responsible for conducting applied research in Materials and Process Development including working in accordance with rigid QA/QC procedures such as ISO, Good Laboratory Practices (GLP)
• Researches literature and patents for scientific information related to project/problem for client.
• Writes and prepares technical reports and summaries for client presentations.
• Maintains formal and informal communications with clients to achieve the highest technical quality within schedule and budget.
• Supports client meetings/business development.
• A Masters degree (Ph.D. desirable) in Physics/Electronics with 3-5 Years of experience in R&D and developing new products
• Experience in the areas of radar detection, signal processing, spectrometry, and materials characterization
Battelle India, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Battelle, was formed in Pune, in 2008 and conducts applied scientific research and development in a variety of disciplines including materials, energy and environment, life and medical sciences, biotechnology, and computation and information technology. These activities result in new technical know-how, new technologies, products and equipment, reports, and seminar presentations. Examples of technical fields include; Agri-products and Renewable Resources, Nanotechnology, Biotechnology, Fuel Cells and Portable Energy, Sensor, Water Purification and Environmental assessment and remediation.
Battelle is the world’s largest non-profit independent research and development organization. Headquartered in Columbus, Ohio, U.S.A. since 1929, last year it conducted R&D valued at $5.2 billion with 20,400 employees in more than 130 cities worldwide. Battelle provides innovative solutions to the world’s greatest challenges and opportunities through contract research, laboratory management and technology commercialization.
Company Name:Battelle India
302, Panchshil Technology Park,