- To develop new polymers and copolymers for Tyre Cord/ EP business.
- To leverage Nanotechnology in the fields of Technical Textiles , to develop innovative value added products.
- To develop products and processes for Coated Fabric application, as per business requirement.
- Carry out Feasibility studies of the project for Technical and Commercial Feasibility
- Supervise experiments in Pilots as required by the project
- Ensuring practice of 5 S in pilot poly premises. Capex preparation
- To carry out research as per PSP methodologies
|Experience :||2 – 5 yrs|
|Job Category –||Engg / Production / QC|
|Date Posted –||31 Dec|
Employer – A Reputed client of 5Ps Synergy Services Kanpur, Leading Management Consultant.
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Address - address, TamilNadu,Chennai
Website – website
Our this client is a multi-business entity engaged in the manufacturing of chemical based industrial intermediates. Established in 1973, they have today grown into a global enterprise with operations in 4 countries. With head quarters in Gurgaon, India, the $450 million company has operations in three more countries, UAE, Thailand and South Africa. Apart from Technical Textiles Business, in which it enjoys a global leadership position, they a domestic leader in Refrigerants, Engineering Plastics and Industrial Yarns as well. The company also enjoys a significant presence among the key domestic manufacturers of Polyester Films and Fluorospecialitie.