For over a decade, our customers in the automotive electronics market have inspired us to create, manufacture and deliver advanced Mixed Signal semiconductors, sensor ICs, and programmable sensor IC systems. Through the stringent quality expectations, hostile operating conditions and challenging economic targets demanded by our automotive customers, Melexis has developed the capability to produce world class, value driven, innovative products. Industry leading innovation in programmable sensors, sensor interface devices and microcontrollers provide our customers with competitive advantage in system cost, capability and flexibility.
At our site in Erfurt/Germany, we are looking for ambitious Young Graduates for the positions of
- Test Engineer
- Reliability Assurance Engineer and
- Design Engineer.
As Young Engineering Graduate at Melexis you will work in a starting position. You have real jobs, real responsibilities and real results.
Based on your interests you will go through a structured program to build technical core skills and business knowledge. Your individual plan includes gaining professional qualifications “on the job” and establishing your network in a young dynamic successful company with high technology products on a global market.
- A challenging opportunity to deploy your professional and personal skills in an international, quality-driven business environment with different career paths.
- A multicultural team structure where driven professionals are motivated to contribute to the further development of the company on an international scale.
- The possibility to join one of the world’s most renowned companies in its sector.
- Excellent Master degree in electronics, technical informatics, mechanics or physics
- Specialization in microelectronics or nanotechnology
- Deep knowledge of analog or digital design
- Fluency in English
- Very good communication skills and a strong team player
- Ready to work in an international environment
Can you make the difference?
If you believe you can make the difference, please apply and send us your letter of motivation, your resume and your references to the below mentioned address.
To further explore this career at Melexis, please contact the following Melexis location(s):
Please e-mail your resume to: Erfurt Jobs, email@example.com