“Destination Nano” is New England’s premier Nanomanufacturing Conference, hosted by the UMass Lowell Nanomanufacturing Center.
Leaders from industry, government, and UMass Lowell will showcase current topics in sensors, nanomaterials, EHS, nanomedicine, and energy. Come find out what the latest programs are!
- Dr. Alkym Akyurtlu, Assistant Professor, Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of Massachusetts Lowell
- Peter Antoinette, Co-Founder, President and CEO, Nanocomp Tech Inc
- Dr. Carol M. F. Barry, Director, UMass Lowell Nanomanufacturing Center, and Associate Director, Center for High-rate Nanomanufacturing
- Dr. Susan Braunhut, Full Professor in Biological Sciences, University of Massachusetts Lowell
- Dr. Ahmed Busnaina, Professor, William Lincoln Smith and Director, NSF Nanoscale Science and Engineering Center for High-rate Nanomanufacturing (CHN)
- Dr. Lauren Crews, Raytheon Mechanical, Materials & Structures Technology Network Chair, Raytheon Company
- Dr. Omid Farokhzad, Harvard Medical School and Brigham and Women’s Hospital
- Dr. Charles Geraci, CIH, Coordinator, NIOSH Nanotechnology Research Center
- Mr. Dana Granville, US Army Research Laboratory
- Rick Hess, CEO and President, Konarka
- Dr. Jacqueline Isaacs, Associate Director, Center for High-rate Nanomanufacturing
- Dr. Margo Jackisch, SETA Support to Dr. Angela Ervin, DHS S&T
- Shashi Karna, Senior Research Scientist, Army Research Laboratory
- Dr. Joey Mead, Director, UMass Lowell Nanomanufacturing Center, and Deputy Director, NSF Center for High-rate Nanomanufacturing
- Dr. Christopher Niezrecki, Associate Professor, Department of Mechanical Engineering, University of UMass Lowell
- Dr. John Rogers, University of Illinois, Rogers Research Group
- Dr. Arthur Snow, Naval Research Laboratory
- Dr. James Whitten, Professor of Chemistry, University of Massachusetts Lowell
- Dr. James Zheng, Chief Scientist PM SPIE, Program Executive Office – Soldier US Army
The event is being held on Wednesday, September 22 and Thursday, September 23 at the UMass Lowell Inn and Conference Center, 50 Warren St., Lowell, MA 01852.